Toshiba laptops are not prone to hiccups, they slowly encounter to the problem over a time or because of harsh usage. A laptop gets sluggish when a major issue happens to your laptop’s hardware or software. A computer gets bogged down by running too many processes. The quantity of data stored in hard drive also slows down your system. Apart from this, an infected device would also behave like this. Run antivirus and remove worm or spyware infestation. Of course, sometimes a computer simply doesn’t have the hardware to run certain programs or will have a hardware issue that needs to be fixed. If nothing works for you, dial our technical support number. To reach our experts, connect us on Toshiba Laptop Repair Centre.
This time try to clean your system and then check for the issue-
- Go to the start menu, tap on All Programs, click on system tool and select Disk cleanup.
- Select the hard drive you want to clean and tap on OK to get started.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to open Disk Cleanup tool to calculate how much space it will be able to provide you.
- Enough space in your system makes you browse faster.
- Tab on the More Option hit to Disk Cleanup window and click on the Clean Up button.
- Now tap on the cleanup button on the Installed programs section. This will allow you to select what computer programs you no longer wish to have installed on your computer and uninstall them.
- On the system restore a section, click on Clean up button.
- Click the Disk clean up button and choose the files from the available option. This will completely delete the files on your system and tap on OK to delete the files and exit Disk Clean Up.
Clean system Fan:-
- Blow pressure air into the Fan slits on the bottom and side of your Toshiba laptop. This will blow the light direst on air.
- A dusty fan will slow down the speed of your laptop and hearten up the bottom area.
- Turn off your device, remove the battery if it is removable and unscrew all the screws to remove the bottom plate.
- Clean the dirt if you see anywhere in your system.
- Place the part you removed from your laptop and turn it on.
- On your system, press ctrl-Alt and Delete keys on your laptop at the same time.
- Select the processes tab and choose the program you want to end from the inventory of all the processes running on your system and click on end task.
- After this restart your system and check if the issue is resolved.
If still, your laptop is working slowly, you can contact us for better services. The techies will ensure you the best way to fix the issue in the minimum time. If you need a quick response, you can connect to the technicians through live chat. Moreover, you can dial Toshiba Repair UK number or drop a mail with a screenshot of an error persisting in your device. The team will provide you great level of satisfaction and fix the trouble in a better way.